Friday, September 19, 2008

Ah, the weekend is here!

So it is Friday and I am really glad.  I have so much homework and stuff do for next week.  On Thursday next week, I have a group presentation in my biomedical ethics class, I have to present an essay in my queer studies class, and I have an exam in Chemistry.  ughhh!!!!  This week is not going to be fun.  I am going to have Derek help me with Chemistry because as he always says, "I invented chemistry." I'm very lucky to have a boyfriend that is good at stuff I am not, aka math. 

Hopefully I will go to the football game tomorrow, but I don't know if I will seeing as how I am bogged down with homework and studying.   And hopefully, the team will actually win. Actually, if they just don't get absolutely destroyed, that will be a huge improvement. 

Alright, time to go to my second chemistry lecture of the day. (Last Wednesday my chem class had a fire alarm so after waiting 30 minutes outside, I just left. I missed a few minutes of stuff that he talked about when we went back in, so I am going to go to the lecture today at 2 to catch up.)


Bye
-Sara

No comments: